Thursday, September 12, 2013

Taipei Astronomical Museum

It is located just across National Taiwan Science Education Center (click it for reference). You can go here by the same way as you did when you go to Science Museum. Actually when you walk from MRT Jiantan or Shilin, you will pass by Taipei Astronomical Museum first, then you'll walk across the street to go to Science Museum. 

Okay, I'm gonna review briefly about it.
It's actually a really nice place with 4 floor building. But almost all of the explanations are in Mandarin!
Too bad I can't read Mandarin, so I can't enjoy it. I got a little bit disappointed, since it's on tourist travel book, so expected more from it. To be honest, I expect it to be as good as Science Museum. Well it turns out that I got not even half from what I expected.

If you want to go there and can't read Mandarin, just don't expect too much. 

This place is also well-known for its special activity on a Special Occasion, such as New Year or Chinese Moon Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment