Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The four of us :)

Recently, I have 3 close friends to hang out with. We're about in the same age, but with different background and personality. But when we come together, everything fits. We have a lots of fun together. We can talk and laugh about anything. And with them, I forget about all my sadness. All I can do is just have fun!

There are two kinds of friends: the one who listens and gives you advice and the one who doesn't know about your problems, but they can cheer you up. Sometimes a best friend can do both, giving advice and cheering. But some of them can only do one. Like the four of us.

You can't say that they're my best friends, because we barely know each other, but we're close enough to spend the whole two days in a row together :)

And last time, I just realize that actually each one of us has a problem, especially about love, but no one bring it up. No one wants to talk about their problem and neither asking about it. Even when we want to talk about it we're simply saying it with no emotion attach. Then we forget about it and have fun! or sometimes, we're making fun of it, so we can laugh at our own sad stories. Together, we are really good at building a positive energy surround us. We turn everything into something we can laugh about.

These friends tell me that everyone has their own problem. But it doesn't mean you have to be sad all the time. Sometimes you have to put your problems behind and have fun. When you're happy, you can think and act positively, so then you can solve your problem. Like the advice from my previous post: throw away the things that can hurt you and be happy!

I would like to thank them for being around when my days are going down. They help me to go through the path that I used to go with him. So now I'm walking down that road with a smile on my face. Because, the memories about him is no longer exist, it replaced by them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment