Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Things Happened in My Age of 22

I just realized that there are several important milestone of me when I was 22 years old. Here they are:

1. Graduated from Master Degree (MBA) --> July
Probably I'm the youngest graduates in my current school and among my friends in undergraduate. And I'm the first person who hold master degree among my cousins in my mom's side of family and second person among cousins in dad's side.

2. Wearing Hijab --> August
Well I know, for hijab, I'm kinda late. But still, I'm the only woman with hijab in my current departement, although there are several muslim womans.

3. Starting PhD --> September
Such a big decision for me. Kinda not so sure how am I gonna through it all. Somehow, I still ask myself repeatedly whether I'm able to go through it or not. But what I know for sure is that this is the best decision for me and I never regret it.

4. Living Alone --> March
First time lives alone while doing PhD is not easy. Well, I know, nobody said it was easy, but they say it'll be worth it :)

Hopefully, this year I can make any new milestone or at least I'm being a better person :)

No comments:

Post a Comment